1 HP, 110V, 33 GPM, 207 FT Max Head Submersible Deep Well Pump
Motor: 1HP / 0.75KW
Voltage: 110V / 60Hz
Work Current: 10.3 AMP
Outlet Diameter :1-1/2" NPT Discharge
Max flow: 7.5 m³/h, 33GPM
Max Head: 207 FT
Number of Impeller: 8
Protection Grade: IP68
Pump Body Material: Stainless Steel - High strength and corrosion resistance
Water Temperature: (32 ~113 ℉ )
Water Ph: 6.5~ 8.5
Maximum Sand Content: 0.25%
1hp Submersible Pump Package including:
- 1 x pump
- 1 x 100ft long electric cord
- 1 x110v US plug
1. the plug and power cord are separated, then you can extend or shorten the power cord based on your needs˙
2. This pump has a built-in check valve. However, installing an additional check valve is recommended
304 Stainless Steel
This stainless steel deep well pump are industrial grade heavy duty, features a built-in check valve and stainless steel material. As a result, our pump is highly corrosion-proof and rust-proof, providing you with an extended use time.
1. The hermetically sealed motor has a built-in capacitor start, and thermal protection to prevent overheating, for longer life and a powerful start.
2. Pure copper wire click, strong power, safe and durable.
3. Copper wire coil,high Efficiency, better heat dissipation.
4. Providing you with efficient and stable pump work.
High Precision Rotor
4. High Efficiency
High Lift & Large Flow Rate
1.Upgraded Impeller. Impeller & motor designs ensure extra-long pump life, great flow, and head.Impeller & motor designs provide extended pump life and heavy flow under the worse circumstances.
2. High Pressure-resistant
3. Prolong Pump Life
1. This is a 2-wire pump with 3-Wire (2 wires + ground wire)
2. 100' long electric cord comes with this submersible deep well pump.
Coupling & Outlet
1. Cast iron with electrophoretic paint.
2. Easy to install and connect with the water pipe.
3. 1 1/2inch NPT size.
*This pump has a built in check valve. However installing additional check valve is recommended
*Built-in Check Valve: Only used to avoid damage due to back flow of water and causing backspin of the impellers.
*Built-in Control Box: Only for thermal protection, short-circuit protection and overload protection, DO NOT have power on-off function.
iMeshbean Well Pump Applications:
- Water supply from wells or reservoirs
- Household use, civil and industrial applications
- Garden and courtyard irrigation
- Swimming pool filling
- The pump may have been water tested and may contain water.
- The pump must be installed in a proper-sized well casing.
- The pump has not been investigated for use in the swimming pool or marine areas.
- Do not run the pump dry. The pump must be fully submerged in water prior to starting.
- Or the pump and motor will be damaged.
- We strongly recommend testing the pump in a bucket of water first, before your final installation.
For using a pressure tank - Max water level VS. pressure switch settings:
|Pressure switch set @ 20/40 psi||114 feet (max static water level)|
|Pressure switch set @ 30/50 psi||91 feet (max static water level)|
|Pressure switch set @ 40/60 psi||68 feet (max static water level)|
Customers Also Viewed
To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press and then Add to Home Screen.