- 1. Proportional static shock - The closer your dog gets to the boundary, the more intense the shock will be;
- 2. Progressive Warning Tone - A warning tone will be issued twice and then a shock stimulus if your dog continues to move closer to the boundary.
- 3. Variable Field Width Control - This allows you to precisely control the width of the signal field.
- 4. Audible and Visual Wire Break Indicators - Once the buried wire was broken, a loud sonic alarm will issue with a flashing light.
- 5. Speed Detect anti-run through - The faster your dog is moving, the higher level of intensity is issued.
- 6. Multiple Collar Operation - Add as many collars as you like to contain as many animals as you have; There is no limit to the number of collars it can control.
- 7. Up to 2500/5000 square meters range(over 1.24 acre).
- 8. Reflective Strap Fluorescent TPU, Increase night safety.
How it Works
- The harmless radio signal was issued by the transmitter and go through the wire to be the boundary of the "yard". When your dog approaches the boundary beyond setting range, the receiver collar in the dog's neck will start up with a warning beep at first, If your dog keeps running to the boundary, the receiver will issue static shock with gradually stronger intensity until your dog returns back to the safe area, within the boundary you set up.
- 1. Mount the transmitter: To make the transmitter work properly, you should ensure there is a 110/220VAC outlet nearby before mounting it. Place the
the transmitter at a wall or tree and fixed it with screws;
- 2. Install the boundary: Install the boundary flags and Connect the wire
Connect one terminal of the wire to the transmitter first, mount the boundary flags one by one according to the boundary layout, and make sure the wire goes through the hole of the flags meanwhile. Until all the flags have been mounted properly along the boundary and come back to the transmitter; Please keep the excess wire around the bobbin and connect the terminal of the wire to the transmitter;
- 3. Set parameters for transmitter: The signal field is the distance from the wire to the place Where the collar receiver first activates. The control range means the shortest distance between the boundary wire and the collar receiver. The value of the power level is bigger and the control range is bigger. Press the ON/OFF button to turn on the transmitter, The "+"/ "-" button on the transmitter can adjust the transmitter signal intensity, not the correction intensity.
- 1 x Indoor wall-mounted transmitter
- 1 x power plug
- 3 x adjustable receiver collar
- 1 x 6 Volt battery for collar
- 1 x 300 Meter Roll of fence Wire
- 20 x Training flags
- 4 x Screws
- 1 x User's manual
- 2 x Extra metal contact points
- 1 x Test bulb
To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press and then Add to Home Screen.