- Color: Black
- Rechargeable Receiver Battery: 250mAH (Lithium Ion)
- IP66 waterproof receiver
- The transmitter is not rechargeable and can only be connected to the power supply
- Material: ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene)
- Power supply input: 100-240V/50-60Hz/0.35A
- Plug: US Plug 5V/1A
- 650 feet of copper wire contain up to 3/4 acre, wire thick 1.2mm
- Expandable to more areas with additional wire
- 20 colorful flags mark the location of the boundary to help your dog easily learn the boundary
- Adjustable boundary width from 1 to 100 level
- Wire break warning on the transmitter
- Soft AND adjustable collar suitable for almost all dogs
- Support multiple dogs with extra collars
- Test the wireless electric dog fence system carefully before using it on your dogs. Don't use it on your dogs for over 12 hours a day. Use at least 260 ft boundary wire to form a complete loop. The real boundary is not the wire but the signal area formed by the wire. For any issues, please email the seller directly to get professional support.
The KD660B In-Ground Dog Fence System is a safe, stable, and simple way to keep your dogs in your yard. With this system, you and your dogs can enjoy the outdoors together with no leash, no escape, no damage, no danger, and no worries!
Waterproof & Rechargeable
The collar receiver is IP66 waterproof, built for all-weather use, and rugged daily use. It is rechargeable and can work continuously for 10-20 days after being fully charged. It is hard to find other collars with longer standby times.
Customizable Play Area
The KD660B wired dog fence allows you to run the wire on the ground or underground, to create the border exactly where you want it to be. You can cover or exclude complicated spaces, such as ponds, pools, and flower beds.
EASY TO INSTALL
The system includes 650 Ft boundary wire to contain up to 3/4 acre of land, which can be expanded to more land with the purchase of additional wires. You can lay the wire in any shape on the ground or underground, to keep your dog stay where you want it
How does it work?
The fence system works by producing a wireless signal from the transmitter through the boundary wire. Your dog wears a collar receiver and is allowed to play freely in the boundary area. When your dog approaches the boundary wire, the collar receiver gives beeps and shocks. The closer the dog goes to the wire, the more intense the shock will be. It is very effective to train dogs back into the boundary area.
Support Multiple Dogs
It fits all kinds of dogs weighing 12lbs - 150lbs or dogs with neck sizes of 8 inches - 24 inches.
You can control an unlimited number of dogs easily by purchasing additional compatible receivers, to enjoy the ability to train multiple dogs at the same time.
Customers Also Viewed
To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press and then Add to Home Screen.