- Riveter Body Material: Solid Steel
- Riveter Grip Handle Material: Solid Steel with blue PVC Sleeve
- Rivet Nut Material: Aluminum alloy
- Mandrel Material: Solid Steel
- Size of Mandrels: M3/M4/M5/M6/M8/M10
- Riveter Size When Closed: 10.63 x 3.94 inch / 27 x 10 cm
- Carrying Case Size: 12.2 x 5.91 x 1.57 inch / 31 x 15 x 4 cm (L x W x Thickness)
Seven-sizes rivet heads
- There are various sizes, M3, M4, M5, M6, M8, and M10 and they normally have a low profile compared to other nuts, you are able to use 7 sizes of rivets for riveting.
Durable & solid
- Rivet nuts are made from aluminum alloy which provides strength, corrosion protection, and long service life.
- Solid Steel Riveter Body and Mandrels, durable and reliable, for long-lasting use.
Non-slip Handle Design
- This Heavy Duty Rivet Nut Gun with PVC Sleeves Made of Steel with Non-slip & Ergonomic Handles Can save 40% effort more than common rivet nut tools do and Easy Changing of Mandrels
With Portable Box
- The Hand Rivet Nut Gun kits Come with a Portable Box that is Suitable in Size and Weight, Saving Space and Being Easy to Carry.
- These rivet nuts can handle three types of rivets: aluminum, steel, and stainless steel rivets can be used for construction, repair, or craft making. Versatile, Suitable for Car, Trailers, Trucks, Furniture, Tools, Appliances, Farm Equipment Repairing work, even Boat Building, and many other applications where fastening is needed!
Easy to operate
- With an open-end, small flange, round hole, threaded inner wall, and partial anti-skid surface, these flat head rivet nut has a good performance of fastener function.
- Rotating the adjustment sleeve, the grip distance of the rivet gun will be adjusted. The shorter the distance, the less force it takes to squeeze the riveter. The handle has a storage function, easy to hang.
- 1. Choose the right mandrel sets for rivet size, and install them onto the tool head.
- 2. Insert the gun top into the hole for riveting.
- 3. Close the handle, and rivet the nut to the right position until the nut is secure.
- 4. Withdrawn rivet tool by rotating the knob in a counterclockwise direction, complete the riveting.
Grip Range of Rivet Nuts:
- M3: for a sheet with a thickness from 0.5mm to 2mm
- M4: for a sheet with a thickness from 0.5mm to 2mm
- M5: for a sheet with a thickness from 0.5mm to 2.5mm
- M6: for a sheet with a thickness from 0.5mm to 3mm
- M8: for a sheet with a thickness from 0.5mm to 3.5mm
- Please note that one mandrel was installed in the gun
- 1pc x Nut Rivet Tool
- 7pcs x Nut Rivet Mandrels: M3/M4/M5/M6/M8/M10
- 20pcs x M3 Threaded Rivet Nut Inserts
- 20pcs x M4 Threaded Rivet Nut Inserts
- 20pcs x M5 Threaded Rivet Nut Inserts
- 10pcs x M6 Threaded Rivet Nut Inserts
- 10pcs x M8 Threaded Rivet Nut Inserts
- 10pcs x M10 Threaded Rivet Nut Inserts
- 10pcs x M12 Threaded Rivet Nut Inserts
- 1pc x Plastic Storage Case
- 1pc x Instruction Manual
To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press and then Add to Home Screen.