- The fixed-mount rearview camera fits for 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler. Please confirm the spoke of the wheels has an opening at 12 o'clock on the spare or this will not fit.
- Available for OEM(factory) or aftermarket display. Includes a composite (RCA) connection to the video input on the aftermarket display & an RCA harness to connect to the camera with the factory display(this connection requires the dealer to reprogram)
- HD color CCD with superior daytime and nighttime image crispness, you never worry about parking during the night, on a cloudy, rainy day, or in a dark garage.
- The security sensor camera is designed with a fully sealed glue-filling craft, with International Standard IP69 Waterproof Properties. And it is a built-in guideline/distance scale line on/off switch.
- Some Jeep radios may need to be unlocked then the backup camera can be carried on. It means the factory radio will require programming. This cable only serves the purpose to connect the backup camera with the display and does not work as the item that helps you unlock the head unit screen. In this case, you should go to the Jeep dealership for programming or DIY by purchasing a third-party programmer.
- If the image is upside down, please check if the camera is installed upside down.
- Resolution: 972(H) x 504(V)
- TV system: NTSC (Does not Support PAL)
- Image Sensor: 1/3" CCD
- Angle: 170° Wide View
- Min Illumination: 0 Lux
- Night Vision Distance: 35ft
- Voltage: 12V
- Waterproof Rate: IP68
- Compatibility: Fits for Jeep Wrangler 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018
Good lens full-color image
- Our cameras are designed to improve safety during driving by providing high-quality images of surrounding areas and obstacles in the vicinity of the vehicle
- This RCA input cable allows you to connect the aftermarket backup camera with the stock navigation/factory head unit.
Conveniently Switch Guidelines
- No need to cut wires, switch guidelines on/off by unplugging/inserting the small black button.
Super Night Vision
- Equipped with advanced Analogy High Definition, the backup camera enhances night vision in low light conditions making it easy to obtain sharp, color-accurate images at night.
Withstand Extreme Temperature
- The device stands well in bad weather and extreme temperature from 4¡ãF to 158¡ãF, the backup camera can work without any problem.
- The wire is Well Protected: The power wire is well protected by the wire loom tubing, which is resistant to abrasion & harmful chemical corrosion, providing full protection for the power wire.
Customized Metal Non-Slip Gaskets
- Customized metal anti-slip gasket with deeper serrations to enhance anti-slip and make the camera more stable.
- The insulated connectors will make your wire connection waterproof and prevent wire corrosion!
- The bracket is sprayed with special anti-rust paint, so you don't have to worry about the bracket rusting, which not only protects the bracket but also extends its service life.
To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press and then Add to Home Screen.