|Motor||2HP / 1.5KW|
|Voltage||220V / 60Hz|
|Work Current||10.2 AMP|
|Outlet Diameter||1-1/4" NPT Discharge|
|Max flow||7.95 m³/h, 35GPM|
|Number of Impeller||12|
|Pump Body Material||Stainless Steel|
|Water Temperature||32 ~113 ℉|
|Water Ph||6.5~ 8.5|
|Maximum Sand Content||0.25%|
Tips: This is a 220V (230V) submersible well pump! Make sure your power supply is the same voltage!!
- 1 x deep well pump
- 1 x 33' long electric cord (all of our cords are connected with a US plug)
- 1 x outlet adapter
- Shell motor shafts are made with stainless steel to ensure corrosion resistance. High-quality sealed ball bearings guarantee its excellent performance.
- The hermetically sealed motor has a built-in capacitor start, and thermal protection to prevent overheating, for longer life and a powerful start.
- Built-in control box. This pump does not need a control box. This pump has a built-in check valve.
- This pump uses a high quality and highly efficient approved motor and uses less energy
- impeller 12 stages of unique design provide a much longer pump life than other brands.
- 35GPM max 400ft head is greater than almost all other 2HP well pumps, and comparable to 3HP pumps, but uses less electricity.
- Impeller design provides extended pump life and heavy flow under worse circumstances.
- This pump lasts much longer than the all-plastic-bottom-suction pump, which weighs half of this pump (same HP).
- Heavy-duty thermoplastic impellers, diffusers, and intake screens.
- Industrial grade heavy duty, also good for home usage
- Unique design reduces its noise.
- 4" deep well submersible pump.
- 2 HP, 230V, 10.2 Amps, 12 stages, 1-1/4" NPT discharge. Fits in a 4" casing.
- 400ft head is for open water tanks.
- This is a 2-wire pump with 3-Wire (2 hot wires + ground wire)
- 33' long electric cord and installation manual are all included in the package.
- Water supply from wells or reservoirs
- Household use, for civil and industrial applications
- Garden and courtyard irrigation
- Swimming pool filling
For using a pressure tank - Max water level VS. pressure switch settings:
|Pressure switch set @ 20/40 psi||114 feet (max static water level)|
|Pressure switch set @ 30/50 psi||91 feet (max static water level)|
|Pressure switch set @ 40/60 psi||68 feet (max static water level)|
To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press and then Add to Home Screen.