- 1. Pump and filter are perfectly engineered to provide optimum flow rates that promote clean water quality
- 2. The 5-Way multi-port provides easy use and quick backwashing
- 3. High efficient pump lowers system cost and ensures years of quiet operation
- 4. The flow rate of the 2400 Gallons Per Hour swimming pool pump works swiftly and efficiently
- 5. The machine will protect users' safety entirely with a built-in automatic thermal overload protector
- 6. Pump strainer basket is the largest in its class with an easy-open, quick lock, and transparent pump lid which means less work and more swimming
- 7. Pressure Gauge: Monitors water pressure for backwashing
- 250kpa max working pressure
- 5-way dial valve including filtration, backwash, rinse, waste, closed
- Corrosion-proof and UV-resistant body
- Underdrain with side-slotted laterals draws water evenly across the full diameter of the sand bed for higher flow, better filtration, longer cycles, and more efficient backwashing
- Standard pump and film filter base, easy to install and service
- Suitable for pools of all types and sizes
- For swimming pools up to 10,000 gals.
Specifications for sand filter system:
|Description||12-inch Sand Filter|
|Filter Area||0.07m²/Pool Up to 10,000gal|
|Pipe Size(Npt)||1 1/2inch / 1 1/4inch|
|Description||0.35HP Pool PUMP|
|Pipe Size||1 1/2in|
- 1-1/2" NPT inlet & outlet （Note: Inlet/Outlet Fitting: 1-1/4"NPT (fits Intex 1-1/4" hose) & 1-1/2" Outlet (can fit Intex 1-1/4" hose with adapter *not included*)
- Sand Filter
- Pool Pump
- System Tray
- 5-way dial valve
- Hose Adapters
- 2pcs Pool Pump Connectors
- 2pcs Sand Filter Connectors
Why Do We Need A Sand Filter Pump?
- Sand filters are a cost-efficient means of keeping pool water clean. Sand is an inexpensive filter media and with regular backwashing, only needs to be replaced approximately every five years. It is the best tip for maintaining your pool.
To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press and then Add to Home Screen.