- Capacity: cutting up to 200mm (7.9").
- CA100 cutting attachment.
- 80V torch handle.
- Suitable for all fuel gases, pressure restrictions for different gases.
- Die-forged brass head for added strength and durability.
- Brass coupling nut and o-ring seals give quick gas-tight seal tightening.
- Hose connection 9/16"-18, and other thread sizes are available.
- This cutting torch kit includes three high-quality piece torch kits, CA1350 cutting attachments, 100FC torch handle.
- This oxygen-acetylene torch set is constructed with high-strength alloy, heavy-duty stainless steel, and durable brass, which is very high-temperature resistant. The cutting nozzle made of all copper is treated carefully and has good anti-rust, anti-corrosion, and sealing performance.
Easy to Use:
- Ergonomically designed handle, which means this cutting torch kit is comfortable to hold, making work easier and quicker. It can cut up to 200mm (7.9"); the Rear-mounted pressure handle switch is easy to operate.
- 9/16"-18, and other thread sizes available; With one 1-101 cutting nozzle.
- This cutting torch kit is used for a variety of gas types: oxyacetylene, propane, butane, natural gas and low-pressure gas, and propane.
- 1 set Welding Cutting Torch Set
Customers Also Viewed
Your Dynamic Snippet will be displayed here... This message is displayed because youy did not provide both a filter and a template to use.
To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press and then Add to Home Screen.