- Optical system: refraction system
- Objective Lens: 70mm
- Focal Length: 300mm
- Focus ratio: 4.29
- Eyepiece: 20mm: 15X ; 6mm: 50X
- Magnification power: 15X - 150X
- Extender: 3X/1.5X
- Finder: 5x24
- Field of view: 1.2°
- Tripod: Aluminum alloy tripod
- Zenith Mirrors: 48° Erecting BAK4 prism
- Large Aperture And High Power Telescope
- 70mm objective lens, large view. Fully multi-coated lens, high transmission, enhance image brightness and clarity.
- High Magnification: The telescope for adults astronomy comes with a 3X Barlow lens and two eyepieces, H20mm and H6mm, the magnification varies from 15X to 150X, You can freely choose different combinations to enjoy the different distances. The telescope for astronomy beginners also comes with a 5X24 finder scope for accurate locating. Best gifts for kids to discover the mystery of the universe. Maybe one day my kid or yours will actually fly up there. Let us look forward to it together!
- Superior Optics: FREE SOLDIER refractor telescope with 70mm large-aperture objective lens provides a brighter and clearer image. The larger the aperture, the more light comes in, and the brighter and clearer the picture is. It also features a high-resolution, fully multi-coated lens and owns excellent transmittance, which makes objects easier to get into the field of view.
- Bonus Accessory: The portable travel telescope set included one carry bag to store all the accessories, convenient to carry, and suitable for travel and outdoor activities; One adjustable tripod for adapting to different view positions; One smartphone adapter and one wireless remote to capture and record every beautiful moment and share with your friends. Telescope for Kids& Beginners, 70mm Aperture 300mm Astronomical Refractor Telescope(15X-150X), Portable Travel Telescope for Adults with A Finder Scope, and A Phone Adapter.
- Suitable for day and night, Stargazing and Viewing: The beginner's telescope for adults can be used for the day: birdwatching, viewing, and environmental monitoring; For night: watching the moon and stars. Great gift idea, is not only for kids but also for astronomy beginners and adults.
- Magnification=Focal Length/Eyepiece Diameter --Eyepiece: H6mm, H20mm--300/6 = 50X, 300/20 = 15X
- 1.5X Barlow lenses together: 50 x 1.5 = 75X, 15 x 1.5 = 22.5X
- 3X Barlow lenses together: 50 x 3 = 150X, 15 x 3 = 45X
- The height is about 21 inches.
- 360° rotating design provides a full range of observations. Smooth movement can be performed in the vertical and horizontal directions by the handle operation easy to hold.
5X24 Finder Scope
- With the 5x24 cross-star finder scope, you are more convenient to find the stars or any flying birds. The finder scope provides 5X24 low-power magnification to help you locate objects in the main telescope.
- With the phone screen, you can capture amazing photos and videos and share them with friends. Open the clip and secure the phone, then align the phone camera and adapter.
- 1. Lock the eyepiece into the threaded sleeve, and tighten the threaded sleeve to the bracket. 2. Press the eyepiece into the Bottom of the focuser. 3. Adjust the focuser to get a clear image. Use the zoom function to enlarge the image.
- This refractor telescope was designed to provide views of the moon's craters, Jupiter's major moons, and Saturn's rings.
HOW TO USE IT?
- Open the tripod.
- Place the telescope tube onto the tripod mount.
- Insert the finder scope, eyepiece, and 1.5X Erecting Eyepiece
- Adjust the focus knob to view the clear image.
- 1XTelescope tube
- 1XFinder scope
- 1XDiagonal mirror
- 2XEyepiece(6mm, 20mm)
- 1XBarlow lens(3X)
- 1XErecting eyepiece(1.5X)
- 1XAluminum Alloy Tripod(40cm)
- 1XMoon mirror
- 1XPhone Adapter(2 different styles, send randomly)
- 1XStar map
- 1XUser Manual
- When observing an outdoor target with an astronomical telescope indoors, do not close the window to avoid the deformation of the image caused by the reflection of the window glass.
- Never aim your telescope at the sun or even close to the sun.
To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press and then Add to Home Screen.